About Coach Andrew
Andrew’s extremely level headed, and has borderline OCD. However, he’s also approachable, friendly and accommodating. Service is a priority for Andrew, and his attention to detail won’t go unnoticed. Always keeping his clients grounded and focussed. If you show him how determined you are, he’ll happily meet you where your at, and take you to that next level.
Andrew wanted to be a Personal Trainer since he was in High School. And even though he’s only a young chap, he’s already been in the industry for 8 years. He considers the first 7 years as a pure learning curve, learning how the body works through hands on experience, and through continuous study and up-skilling. He started out primarily working with injury management, to even dabbling in group fitness outdoors. However, he’s finally found his calling in this diverse industry by specialising in body composition and orientating himself 100% around helping his clients be the best versions of themselves. Andrew is currently prepping for his second round of Physique Competitions at the end of 2016 and is studying a Bachelors of Health Science in Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine at the Australian College of Natural Medicine (ACNM).
- 2nd Place, Fitness Model, INBA South Coast Classics - 2014
- 3rd Place, Fitness Model, INBA City Nationals - 2014
- 210KG Deadlift, 125KG Bench, 150KG Squat
- Clean Health Performance Centre Intern & Client
- Weston A. Price Foundation Member
"It breaks my heart to see individuals with the will to make positive change, who fall short of their well deserved goals JUST because their methods were scientifically flawed to begin with. Don't be that person. Please!"
- Andrew Young
- Diploma of Fitness (TAFE)
- Bachelor of Health Science, Nutritional & Dietetic Medicine (ACNM) (Current)
- Recomp Certified, Coach (Current)
- Metabolic Precision, Metabolic Nutritionist
- Poliquin BioSignature, Level 1
- FMA Strength Coach, Level 1
- CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- IAPC Bodybuidling & Contest Preparation Trainer
- ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist
- ASCA Strength Coach, Level 1 (Current)
- Precision Nutrition, Level 1 Coach (Current)
- Tumbling & Tricking
- Dancing - Hip Hop